Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Evian Baby Commercial

I came across this commercial and found it very appropriate to share on this blog. I watched this entire commercial and had no idea what it could possibly be promoting until the very end when they showed the Evian logo. Though the lack of immediate recognition could be seen as a negative, I found the ad very effective in keeping my attention and ultimately making me smile. As I watched, I became more and more curious as to what product it was actually representing.

That being said, I think the effectiveness of the ad is shown through my retention of the brand and their slogan: Live Young. I wouldn't consider myself an Evian water fan; I had always stuck with Aquafina or Arrowhead. But, after seeing this commercial, I have a much stronger desire to try their water and support their brand. I especially feel that their commercial and slogan of "Live Young" will really connect and reach out to people. Evian promotes their water as being best for mothers to feed to their children, for the water has a pH-neutral mineral composition. Who doesn't want to recapture their youth and feel good? Additionally, the use of babies was cute and will definitely win over a lot of the female demographic they are trying to target.

No comments:

Post a Comment