Monday, April 28, 2014

Ultra Reality Commercial

Although this is not related to a particular topic we have discussed in class, I think this is a very interesting commercial. The commercial is very effective in getting its point across about the clarity and high level of quality that this new LG flatscreen TV is. The idea is honestly very simple and something that seems very obvious, but could not really done before.

What happens in this commercial is that an LG flatscreen is set up behind a window and displays a clear view of the outside. Then, suddenly, an outrageous disaster happens, and the effects of it are so realistic that the individual in the room reacts in horror.

1 comment:

  1. I think this type of advertisement, one where the specifics of the product are not on display are genius. Personally, if an advertisement told me all the benefits and specifications of a product like a TV, I would definitely not run to the store and buy it. However, this ad kept my attention, displayed the product in a funny way, and mde me laugh. Next time I am in the market for a TV, I will definitely look at LG.

    ReplyDelete